The Wandering Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction and Forum Rules

Go down

Introduction and Forum Rules Empty Introduction and Forum Rules

Post  Power Wolf Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:45 pm

Welcome weary traveler, to The Wandering Wolf! If you have a horse, I'd advise you to put it in the stables out back, as they're not allowed inside the building. Otherwise, come in and have yourself a drink at the bar or enjoy a nice plate of roast chicken or lamb. You're welcome to stay as long as you like, and please, entertain us with a song or story of your travels while you are with us.

No, no, this is not a role playing site (although if you are interested, we do have an RP forum). Really, I created TWW with the goal of building a strong and friendly internet community for anyone to join. I have found that there are many discussion forums out there, but a good number of them lack the friendly community atmosphere that I am trying to acheive here. Don't get me wrong, there are many great forums out there (If you manage one of them, feel free to send me a link in a PM. I will take a look and add you to the link list.) but it's difficult to sometimes find exactly what you want. I decided that it would be fun to start up a community of my own, so we shall see how this little project of mine goes.

TWW is a place for anyone to hang out. Yes, there is a fantasy theme here (particularly for those interested in writing it, fantasy art, or role play), but everyone is welcome. You don't have to have an interest in fantasy at all to join, but I think we'd all agree that a bit of escape from reality is nice once in a while. Please read the forum rules before joining, and enjoy your stay here!

Forum Rules

1. Keep in PG-13. This is not a place were you can discuss adult themes and topics.

2. Be respectful of other members. There is a zero tolerance policy for those that deliberately insult or harass other members. Please note that if someone is bothering you, you need to report them to moderator. Do not flame others as it solves nothing.

3. Be respectful of the beliefs of others. Do not force what you believe on other members.

4. No net speak. Use proper spelling and grammar to the best of your ability.
Power Wolf
Power Wolf
Admin

https://thewanderingwolf.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum